- Saturday, April 8, 2017
- Starts at 8:00 a.m. for marathon and half marathon
- 500 registrations available for the Marathon, 1000 for the half Marathon.
- Race Packs available at the registration tent on Friday stating at 2pm and also at 6:30am on race day.
- USATF Certified 26.2 mile course and 13.1 half marathon course
- Boston Marathon Qualifier course
- Tech-shirts with all registrations up to March 1; Shirts are on a first-come, first-served basis thereafter
- Medals for all finishers. You can find photos of the medals on the Photos Page.
- Start & finish on Garden Spot Village Campus
- All participants have access to showers, pool, and hot tub post race.
- Complimentary massages for runners after the race provided by Morphysique until 2:30pm
- Pasta Dinner Friday evening, April 7th starting at 5pm. See details here.
- EMTs on call
- Plenty of sanitary facilities
- Water stations every 2 miles, and markers at every mile
- List of Registered runners: Marathon, Half-Marathon, & Kid’s Marathon
- Due to the terrain of the farmland route, we will not have a split time clock. Please carry a timing device to track your own split time.
- Awards are available for several categories. Click here to visit our awards page.
- Kids can join in the fun with the Kids Marathon at Garden Spot Village!
- Refund Policy
Please give yourself plenty of time to arrive, park, and check-in. Check-in starts at 6:30 a.m. We recommend arrival no later than 7:00 a.m.
You will want to enter the campus from the main entrance at 433 S. Kinzer Ave., New Holland, PA, 17557. There will be plenty of volunteers to direct you. You will have no trouble finding check-in and the starting line.
All Proceeds Benefit the Garden Spot Village Benevolent Fund
None of us know what our futures hold as we become older adults. Some are blessed with lives longer than anticipated. Some have unexpected personal challenges. Some have injuries or other long-term health problems. Most Garden Spot Village residents pay their own way all the years they live at Garden Spot Village. For some though, unexpected challenges make it impossible for them to pay their own way. Garden Spot Village is committed to providing excellent service and quality of living to residents who are unable to provide for the cost of their own care. Through the generosity of donors, the Benevolent Fund helps to pay the way for these older adults who have faced unexpected challenges. Because of the Benevolent Fund and the commitment of Garden Spot Village, these residents can have peace of mind that Garden Spot Village will continue to be their home.